Terms and Conditions
1. Data Protection
Honda of the UK Manufacturing Limited respects the freedom of all individuals who visit its website. The present clause describes the information which Honda of the UK Manufacturing Limited may collect and how it will be put to use.
Personal information: Honda of the UK Manufacturing Limited will not collect information which identifies you personally, directly or indirectly (in other words: your name, address, telephone number or email address; "Personal information") unless you provide us with them voluntarily by filling in the appropriate forms/fields. If you communicate personal information to Honda of the UK Manufacturing Limited, it will be stored in a database to be used for recruitment purposes, analysis, monitoring and to contact you.
A cookie is a piece of information sent by a website and stored on your computer. A cookie does not allow us to identify you; however, it records information concerning your computer's use of our website (pages consulted, date and time of consultation, etc).
Data recorded on this site using cookies will only be used by Honda of the UK Manufacturing Limited or nominated recruitment third party, and will never be shared with any other company. The length of time that this information is stored in your computer depends on your browser software settings.
3. How to Contact Us
If you would like to contact Honda of the UK Manufacturing Limited, please write to us at the following address:
Honda of the UK Manufacturing Limited
5. Risks and Liability
Visits to this site are entirely your responsibility. Honda of the UK Manufacturing Limited cannot guarantee that the site does not contain bugs, errors or viruses which may affect your computer. Honda of the UK Manufacturing Limited cannot guarantee that the information on the site is up-to-date at the time of your visit.
Honda of the UK Manufacturing Limited is not liable for any damage which you or your computer may suffer as a result of your visit to this site.
6. Intellectual Property Rights - Copyright and Trademarks
All rights in the content of this website including copyrights, design rights, database rights, patents, inventions, know-how, source codes and any other intellectual property rights are owned by or are licensed to us. You are permitted to display these materials on a computer screen and to download and print a hard copy for using this as an information resource on us.
You undertake not to:
- alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices;
- replicate, download, relay, dispatch, distribute or publicise any text, illustration, chart, graphic, icon, logo, image, and the arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without our prior written consent or that of the respective copyright holder;
- use this website to upload or distribute any material that contains viruses or the like or to do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or its services;
- establish a link to this website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.