Vehicle Quality Division
Every car entering the Vehicle Quality Department goes through a five stage process:
- Initial Vehicle Inspection. Completed vehicles are taken through a series of quality verification processes to make sure that a range of dynamic, functional and cosmetic quality standards are met. These checks include the engine bay, wheel alignment, brake performance, chassis, water leakage, emissions and track tests.
- Sampling Inspection. A series of specific confirmation processes are performed, with pre-determined aspects analysed to ensure that current production meets agreed homologation and conformance of production requirements.
- Pre-Delivery Preparation. A final series of quality verification processes are carried out to ensure that vehicles passed to our customers consistently meet Honda’s high quality standards.
- Analysis: This provides data that helps us maintain a consistent quality approach to all our completed vehicles.
- Complete Inspection Certificate: A legal record of each manufactured vehicle, which is retained for future reference.